AccessReal Privacy Notice
i-Sprint Innovations Pte Ltd (“i-Sprint”, “we” or “us” or “our”) respects your concerns about privacy. i-Sprint’s Privacy Notice (the “Notice”) spells out the information that we collect, and how we are using or disclosing the information through the AcessReal Service (the “Service”). This Notice also describes the measures we have taken to protect the security of the information and how individuals can contact us.
Information We Collect
Through AccessReal, we may collect information about you in various ways. The type of information we may collect include:
- AccessReal Account Inforamtion. We collect information such as your name, email address, mobile number, AccessReal user ID, Social Media ID (such as WeChat), AccessReal’s community friend list.
- AccessReal Authentication.We collect the information you exchange with AccessReal through your scanning of identification tag found on product, including when you purchase, where you purchase, what you purchase, and who you have given the product ownership to.
- Geolocation Data.We may receive your device’s precise geolocation and other information related to your location through GPS, Bluetooth and WiFI signals, and other technologies for certain purposes, such as to provide you with the Services. Your device may provide you with a notification when the Services attempt to collect your precise geolocation. Please note that if you decline to allow AccessReal to collect your precise geolocation, you may not be able to use all of the Services.
- Device and App Information.We collect information through automated means about your AccessReal-enabled devices, such as device models, OS versions, device configurations and settings, IP addresses, and device identifiers and other unique identifiers. In addition, we may obtain information about how and when you use your AccessReal-enabled devices.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use information we collect through AccessReal to:
- provide you with the Service, such as authenticating the scanned identification tag, the inventory of authenticated products, community of friends, product recommendation, and gift mode.
- improve your experience with the Services.
- communicate with you about products and services.
- provide you with notifications, alerts, offers, promotions and marketing information.
- respond to your requests and inquiries.
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new porducts; enhancing and improving our products and the Services; managing our communications; analyzing our products, customer base and the Services; conducting market research; performing data analytics; and performing auditing.
Through AccessReal, we may collect personal information about your activities on AccessReal-enabled devices over time and across third-party apps, websites and other online services. We may use third-party analytics services on our Services. The providers that administer these analytics services help us analyze your use of the Services and improve our Services. The information we collect may be disclosed to or collected directly by these providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Services, help provide the Services, and diagnose technical issues.
How We Share Information Collect
We do not disclose personal information about you through the Services, except as described in this Notice. We may disclose your personal information with:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors, business partners and service providers we use to support our business or who provide services on our behalf.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about you will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer.
We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
i-Sprint may store and process any information collected in connection with the Service in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. A list of i-Sprint’s global offices is available here. By using our Service, you consent to the collection, storage, transfer, and processing of information outside of your country of residence, including in Singapore.
You should review this Notice carefully, because if you do not agree with our practices, your ultimate choice is not to use the Service. Remember, by using any part of our Service, you accept and agree to our privacy practices.
We maintain administrative, organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information obtained through the Service and in connection with the Service against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Amendments to Our Privacy Notice
i-Sprint reserves the right to amend this Policy from time to time, thus, we ask that you review the Policy periodically for any amendment that we may have made.
For any inquiry on this Notice and our practices, kindly contact us at email@example.com or write to us at:
Attn: Data Privacy Officer
i-Sprint Innovations Pte Ltd
Blk 750D Chai Chee Road
#08-01 Viva Business Park
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Service should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Revised Date: 28 November 2017